Dove's Silver Marches Campaign
This Dwarven Citadel spent the majority of the past 300 years as an orc stronghold call the Citadel of Many Arrows. Dwarves retook the fortress in 1367 DR. It is lead by Emerus Warcrown and is a signatory to the League of the Silver Marches. It is located near to the Spine of the World, and often trades with Beorunna’s Well, Quaervarr, Silverymoon and Sundabar.