Dove's Silver Marches Campaign
Hellgate Keep, formerly Ascalhorn, was a city of evil on the northeast edge of the High Forest. It was first destroyed in 1369 DR when the Harpers used the Gatekeeper’s Crystal, however some of the lower depths and outlying areas remained as did some of the trapped demons. In 1375 it was discovered that Ao’s Ink was being kept there. Both factions of the Zhenterim sent armies to claim it but were to late as the Company of the Sacked Druid got there first. In the end Hellgate Keep was further destroyed, the demons released, and Turlag took over the area and now allows only trusted friends and his own trents access.